Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLewis examines the complex combinations of British and Argentine forces involved in the rapid development of modern Argentina after its former pastoral and parochial socio-ecomic structure was superseded by the formation of a modern republic, which was largely financed by external sources and made it one of the most dynamic and prosperous countries of the mid and late 19th century. His work demonstrates the conflicting, often contradictory, expectations of the parties concerned, and how these divergent expectations and preconceptions were successfully harmonised and evolved.
- Author BiographyColin M. Lewis is Emeritus Professor of Latin American Economic History at the London School of Economics, UK.
- Author(s)Colin M. Lewis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistory: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight583 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.