Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.61Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description21 million fans on Facebook, and rising, it's the smile, it's the struggle, Britney is a teen sensation. 15 years in the bright lights of fame, the harsh glare of public adoration and the ever-present danger of sliding into the mocking pens of jealous critics but still she carries on. Somehow she has survived the Michael Jackson effect of early success and w commands the respect of a new generation of teens. Since 2004, she has released 10 fragrances, adding up to 1.5 billion (yes, billion) in perfume sales and the director's cut version of her Womanizer video is her most-watched video on YouTube, with 88 million views and counting. Glee, X-factor, Britney is a fabulous, popular and enduring star with everyday qualities that make her fans love her and her music more and more as the years go by.
- Author BiographyNadia Cohen (author) is an entertainment journalist who has worked at various national newspapers. As showbusiness correspondent for the Daily Mail she covered star-studded film premieres, award ceremonies and press conferences around the world. She was headhunted for the launch of a new American celebrity magazine, In Touch Weekly, and spent several years in New York. In Touch now has a readership of over a million. Nadia now lives in London and contributes regularly to Grazia magazine. Malcolm Mackenzie (foreword) is the editor of We Love Pop magazine. He started as a professional pop fan writing for teen titles like Top of the Pops Magazine, Bliss and TV Hits, before moving into the adult market, working for GQ, Glamour, Grazia, Attitude, and newspapers The Times, Sunday Times, The Guardian and thelondonpaper where he was Music Editor for three years before returning to the teen sector to launch We Love Pop.
- Author(s)Nadia Cohen
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note60
- Weight751 g
- Width203 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byMalcolm MacKenzie
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.