All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering the key evolutions within the access network techlogies as well as the unprecedented levels of bandwidth demands by end users, this book condenses the relentless research, design, and deployment experience of state-of-the-art access networks. Furthermore, it shares the critical steps and details of the developments and deployment of these emergent techlogies; which is very crucial particularly as telecommunications vendors and carriers are looking for cost-effective ultra-broadband last-mile access solutions to stay competitive in the post bubble era. The book is written to provide a comprehensive overview of the major broadband access techlogies and deployments involving internationally recognized authors and key players. Due to its scope and depth, the proposed book is able to fill an important gap of today's available literature.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOptical Networks
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAbdallah Shami,Chadi Assi,Martin Maier
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.