All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn smart grids the formerly separated worlds of energy and telecommunication converge to an interactive and automated energy supply system. Driven by social, legal, and ecomic pressures, energy systems around the globe are updated with information and communication techlogy. These investments aim at enhancing energy efficiency, securing affordable energy supply, and mitigate climate change. In Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change, rewned scholars and managers from the fields of energy and telecommunication address key questions related to techlogical, strategic, and regulatory issues revealing consequences and opportunities for businesses evolving with smart grids. In particular, this book analyzes: (1) the effects on climate change protection (2) national energy and broadband politics (3) regulatory approaches and requirements (4) emerging business models
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEli M. Noam,Johann J. Kranz,Lorenzo Maria Pupillo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.