Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBro-cab-u-lary (n.): a revolutionary new lexicon for bonding with your bros. Put down your BlackBerry, you PDA-hole, and cancel that masturdate it's time for Brocabulary: a bawdy new dicktionary. This crucial addition to your guybrary will put you in the testosterzone, whether you're being fandiloquent at the game or barticulating during a fargone-versation. Find out how to: define your stripping point (the precise number of Jager shots that make a woman want to get naked with you); elect yourself the next Abraham Drinkin' and make an Inebriation Proclamation (four whores and seven beers ago...); and, stop brocrastinating! It's time to become everyone's guydol by leaving your mark on dudescussions for generations to come.
- Author BiographyDaniel Maurer is a manthropologist and an editor of New York magazine's award-winning food and nightlife blog Grub Street. His writing has appeared in the New York Times, Nerve.com, McSweeney's, and Metro. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Daniel Maurer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Note50 Black and White Line Drawings
- Weight217 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.