All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn Broken Bonds, Mitch Pearlstein explores the declining state of the American family and what its disintegration means for our future. Based on candid interviews with over 30 leading family experts across the political spectrum, Pearlstein ruminates on the political, social, and spiritual fallout of this trend. In honest and frank conversations, Pearlstein and his interviewees fearlessly diagse the problems that many have been too timid to explore and suggest ways to reverse these trends that threaten our social fabric.
- Author BiographyMitch Pearlstein is president of Center of the American Experiment, a think tank he founded in Minneapolis in 1990. His previous books include Close to Home: Celebrations and Critiques of America's Experiment in Freedom (with Katherine A. Kersten); Riding into the Sunrise: Al Quie and a Life of Faith, Service, and Civility; and From Family Collapse to America's Decline: The Educational, Economic, and Social Costs of Family Fragmentation.
- Author(s)Mitch Pearlstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight417 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.