Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionAs she journeyed through life, Edith became dissatisfied with her relationship with Jesus. She felt there had to be more than she was experiencing. So, she cried out for more. Be careful what you ask for because He will sometimes see that you get it. He began sending really strange people into Edith's life and thus began this wonderful journey into intimacy with Him. This book was taken from her journal of discovering Him. These thoughts will help other hungry pilgrims making the journey.
- Author BiographyEdith Jackson is an anointed minister and teacher. She is president of Bread of Heaven Ministries in Raleigh, NC. Edith if mother of three daughters, is the mother of and one son. She has two grandsons and one granddaughter.
- Author(s)Edith Jackson
- PublisherWorldwide Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorldwide Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.