Broken Children, Grown-Up Pain: Understanding the Effects of Your Wounded Past by Paul Hegstrom (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespair. Emotional isolation. Self-loathing. Immaturity. Abusive actions.These are just some of the damaging fragments that remain embedded within our personalities, behaviors, and souls when we are broken as children. The memory of the past may seem distant and clouded, but within its scars deep wounds remain that continue to inflict pain upon our adult lives--and often end up spilling into the lives of others.In Broken Children, Grown-Up Pain, Paul Hegstrom, author of Angry Men and the Women Who Love Them, shows us the scars from his broken childhood and shares practical and proven methods for facing and dealing with the pain of the past. By using scientific research, psychological studies, and biblical principles--especially those found in the Jewish model of raising children--he points us to the place of healing where we are finally free to pursue authentic relationships and build healthy emotional intimacy with others.This updated version of Broken Children, Grown-Up Pain is an excellent resource for pastors, teachers, counselors, psychologists, parents, or anyone wounded by an abusive past.
- Author BiographyPaul Hegstrom is the founder of Life Skills International, a program designed to teach life skills to individuals with unacceptable behaviors and enhance family relationships through nurturing character and maturity. Paul holds a Bachelor of Science degree in pastoral counseling and a Ph.D. in marriage and family therapy. He is a certified cognitive behavioral therapist with the National Board of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists and has been featured by such national media as USA Today, Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, The Montel Williams Show, and The Coral Ridge Hour. Paul and Judy Hegstrom's story was featured in the 1995 CBS movie, Unforgivable: The Life Story of Paul Hegstrom, which starred John Ritter.
- Author(s)Paul Hegstrom
- PublisherLillenas Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLillenas Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width169 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.12Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.06Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.