Broken Escalators: Funny & Frightful Lessons about Moth Eating and Moving to the Next Level by Peter Haas (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe science of happiness meets the God of happiness. Did you kw that circumstantial things like money, good looks, and geography only affect our happiness by about 10 percent? So, what accounts for the other 90 percent? Did you kw that people who survive traumatic events often report higher levels of happiness? Ironically, pain is one of the greatest things that could ever happen to us! Did you kw that your prayers can actually reveal your promotability ? Amidst absurd humor, bizarre stats, and hilarious storytelling, Broken Escalators explores 10 counterintuitive myths of promotion and happiness that regularly sucker people into bad jobs, bad moves, and bad relationships. But which myths do you believe? After reading this book, you will never make decisions the same way again.
- Author BiographyBlending his skills as a comedian, futurist, researcher, and Bible teacher, Peter Haas speaks at conferences and college events on topics ranging from spiritual growth to progressive church methods. His first national book, Pharisectomy: How to Remove Your Inner Pharisee and Other Religiously Transmitted Diseases, was released with Influence Resources and quickly became an Amazon bestseller. He and his wife Carolyn have three children and live in Minneapolis. Visit him at PeterHaas.org and SubstanceChurch.com. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram at: peterhaas1.About the Foreword Author Chris Hodges is founding and senior pastor of Church of the Highlands with campuses all across the state of Alabama. Since it began in 2001, Church of the Highlands has grown to average more than 26,000 people attending each weekend. Chris is a founding member of the Association of Related Churches (ARC), which has launched hundreds of churches across the U.S and abroad since 2001. He also founded a coaching network called GROW, which trains and resources pastors to help them break barriers and reach their growth potential. Chris is the founder and president of Highlands College, a ministry training school that trains and launches students into full-time ministry careers. Chris holds an MA from Southwestern Christian University. He and his wife, Tammy, have five children and live in Birmingham, Alabama. He speaks at conferences worldwide and is the author of Fresh Air and Four Cups.
- Author(s)Peter Haas
- PublisherSalubris Resources
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSalubris Resources
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byChris Hodges
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.