All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis memoir is a story of loss and gain, of alienation and reconciliation, and of how such experiences go into the making of a psychoanalyst. In sharing his own very troubled family history, his decade as a Carmelite monk, his marriage and career as a psychoanalyst, Gargiulo shows how the diverse pieces of one's life can fit together into something that is meaningful and real. This is one person's life - but it relates to us all. We are bound together, each of us, the author writes, in our living, our troubles and our joys. As we hear ather's story, we are, simultaneously, writing our own autobiography.
- Author(s)Gerald J. Gargiulo
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleContemporary Psychoanalytic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.