Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionIn Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn, Gemma had her summer all planned out, but it takes sharp turn when she gets dumped and finds herself back in the Hamptons after a five-year absence. Being there puts her at risk of bumping into Hallie, her former best friend (that is, before Gemma ruined her life). But people don't hold grudges forever. Do they? Gemma intends on making amends, but a small case of mistaken identity causes the people she knew years ago including Hallie and her dreamy brother Josh to believe she's someone else. As though the summer wasn't complicated eugh already. Can Gemma keep up the charade? Or will she be found out by the very people she's been hiding from?
- Author BiographyKatie Finn is the author of the Top 8 trilogy. She's never plotted revenge on anyone (who didn't deserve it) but has been known to assume another identity. To this day, she and Morgan Matson have never been seen in the same room. She lives in Los Angeles, in a house she wishes was a lot closer to the beach.
- Author(s)Katie Finn
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Weight431 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.