Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBroken tells the story of a woman's dealing with an ordeal in her married and social life. Robin finds herself in a very difficult situation when she accidentally sees her best friend Gabby's husband, Frank, with ather woman. She cant believe her eyes as she composes herself for a possible encounter. When it happens, Frank is equally as surprised as Robin. Both of them kw they will have to face Gabby for an intimate conversation. But Robin remains indecisive on the best recourse to take. As Robin figures out her next actions, past memories come rushing back into her mind. She can remember when her husband, Quincy, cheated on her. Robin nearly gives in to Frank's urgings to leave Quincy. In days to come, Robin will have to go through the same episodes again. This time it will be more painful, but with faith, Robin will be able to surpass the hardships and become stronger in the end.
- Author(s)Denette S Ethridge
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.