All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a fully updated 2nd edition, Brompton Bicycle tells the fascinating story behind one of the world's most unusual and popular folding bikes. It also details how you can modify and convert your Brompton for such uses as child carrying and tackling hilly country and acts as a unique maintenance and repair manual, full of tips you won't find in any standard bike repair book. In short, everything you need to enjoy this incredible bike to the full. The first edition was hugely popular with the legions of Brompton fans; the second edition contains an extra 32 pages, with a whole new chapter on where Brompton may be heading in the future plus new coverage of early folding bikes in the U.S., more detail on military use of folding bikes and, of course, the low-down on new products and company developments.
- Author BiographyDavid Henshaw has edited and published A to B magazine, specialising in folding and electric bikes since 1997.
- Author(s)David Henshaw
- PublisherExcellent Books
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintExcellent Books
- Content Notenumerous full colour photos & graphics
- Weight363 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Most relevant reviews
- virtualoz04 Aug, 2012by
Highly Recommended :-)
This is a great read providing a fascinating and intimate portrait of the history of the Brompton bicycle (and more).
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.