All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrooklyn Italian: A Memoir Of Recipes Of Days Gone By tells the story of a place in Brooklyn New York called Williamsburg. A story of food and the Italians who created the traditional dishes we still enjoy today. Food prepared in the peasant tradition, healthy and satisfying. Italian culture is about family, friends and gathering around the table enjoying conversation and great food. From the Italian Christmas traditional meals to the food we love to eat at the feasts. Try the recipes and enjoy them because afterall, traditions were meant to be shared and great food is meant to be enjoyed.
- Author BiographyPatrice A.C. Marotta resides in Illinois with her husband and her beloved dogs. Far from the time when her great grandfather settled and lived in Williamsburg Brooklyn, she keeps her families traditions alive every day through the recipes she grew up loving. With a lifetime filled with memories, stories and traditional Italian cooking, she now shares them in her book Brooklyn Italian: A Memoir of Recipes of Days Gone By.
- Author(s)Pc Marotta
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $16.10Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.