Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by 0423rdiss
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationDisney proudly presents Brother Bear, an epic animated adventure full of comedy and heart. With five great new songs from Academy Award winner Phil Collins, it's an entertainment experience the whole family will enjoy!In this spectacular coming-of-age story based on ancient myths, an impulsive boy named Kenai is magically transformed into a bear. He has no choice but to see the world through another's eyes while he learns some valuable life lessons and strives to regain his human form. Unable to communicate with his human brother, Kenai teams up with Koda, an irrepressible bear cub, and sets out on a courageous journey of self-discovery. Amidst breathtaking, beautifully animated scenery, they encounter a forest full of wildlife, including hilarious moose brothers Rutt and Tuke, woolly mammoths, rambunctious rams and more!The legend comes to life with awesome bonus features including a hilarious "Moose Commentary" starring Rutt and Tuke, outtakes, deleted scenes, games and more! Brother Bear will charm and entertain audiences of all ages!
- TitleBrother Bear
- Product Release Date30/06/2004
- Theatrical Release Year2004
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsDave Thomas,Jeremy Suarez,Joaquin Phoenix,Rick Moranis
- DirectorsAaron Blaise,Robert Walker
- Rating InfoFor General Exhibition
- Run Time82 minutes
- Primary GenreChildren & Family
- Sub GenreAnimated
- Tag LineThis November, see through another's eyes, feel through another's heart, and discover the meaning of brotherhood.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $88.99Trending at AU $99.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $56.87
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $17.65
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $20.92
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $82.84
- AU $20.70Trending at AU $20.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.