Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo young boys Tommy and Billy come from extremely poor and unloved background, and the eldest of the two, Tommy, feels totally responsible for his younger brother, Billy. Tommy decides to take matters into his own hands regarding supporting Billy and himself, which takes them on a journey of death, misery, and being on the run from the police-his dreams of making everything right for them both is just too much for him. Their mother believes that she is providing them with a home and food and that's where her responsibilities end. Does she care what they do or where they go? Now the police are kcking on her door, and some of the news she receives has her roaring with laughter, which isn't anything to laugh at. Billy, who loves his brother unconditionally, will follow him anywhere. He is his hero, and he kws that Tommy will always look after him, but things have gone wrong, and w he is very scared, and even his brother doesn't seem to be able to handle their situation. When everything comes to an end, someone has to pay the price and the price is very high.
- Author(s)Shirley Winwood
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.