All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionFather's Day 1984: seven people die in a blaze of gunfire on a sunny afteron in a hotel car park. Among the dead, a fifteen year old girl caught in the crossfire when two heavily-armed bikie gangs, the Comancheros and the Bandidos, clash. Brothers in Arms tells the extraordinary story of this murderous outbreak, from its vicious beginnings in the closed world of Sydney's motorcycle gangs to its inevitable end in death and imprisonment.
- Author BiographyLindsay Simpson is a former Sydney Morning Herald journalist and the author and co-author of six works of non-fiction, including My Husband My Killer (1992), and The Killer Next Door (1994), both written with Sandra Harvey. Lindsay is also the author of The Australian Geographic Guide to Tasmania (1997), and To Have and To Hold with Walter Mikac (1997). She is currently the Coordinator of Journalism and Media Studies at the University of Tasmania. After co-authoring three books with Lindsay, Sandra Harvey's first solo effort, The Ghost of Ludwig Gertsch, was published in October 2000. Sandra is also a former Sydney Morning Herald journalist. She was appointed senior media adviser to the NSW Police Minister, Paul Whelan in 1995.
- Author(s)Lindsay Simpson,Sandra Harvey
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Note30 b&w halftones on 16pp insert
- Weight296 g
- Width131 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.