Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionBrown Booze is a unique cocktail recipe book, which explains how to maximise the number of cocktails you can make using the bottles of brown spirits in your drinks cabinet. By substituting just one or two ingredients, you will learn how to make a whole range of different drinks. Take, for example, a simple St Lawrence cocktail, made from bourbon, maple syrup, and lemon juice. By substituting the apple brandy for bourbon you w have an Applejack Rabbit, a great cocktail with a completely different flavour to the St Lawrence. Or there's the classic Manhattan recipe, using bourbon, vermouth and bitters, that can become a completely new drink, the Harvard, by replacing the whisky with cognac. Using this formula and a series of helpful infographics, you'll see how a quick trip round the fruit and veg aisle of your local supermarket can transform the number of cocktails you can make, and at a really reasonable price, too. So if you're having a party, get the guests to bring you just five bottles of alcohol and by following the advice in Brown Booze you'll be able to make over 70 different drinks.
- Author BiographyMichael Butt began his career working as a bartender at some of London's finest cocktail bars before setting up Soulshakers, a London-based drinks consultancy firm responsible for the cocktail menus at some of the city's best bars and restaurants, including Meat Liquor, Quo Vadis, and Mahiki. He also organizes bars for the UK's biggest music festivals, such as Glastonbury and Reading Festival, and is a brand consultant for the international drinks companies Southern Comfort, Red Bull, Jack Daniels, Campari and Finlandia Vodka. The author is based in London.
- Author(s)Michael Butt
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDog 'n' Bone
- Content Note125 col photographs and illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.