All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly anticipated cookbook by award-winning Simple Bites blogger and urban homesteader. Aimee s rural homesteader upbringing, years working as a professional chef, and everyday life as a busy mom led to the creation of the hugely popular blog Simple Bite s. Raising three young children with husband Danny, Aimee traded her tongs and chef whites for a laptop and camera, married her two passions mothering and cooking and has since been creating recipes with an emphasis on whole foods for the family table, sharing stories and tips, and inspiring readers to make the family-food connection on the Simple Bites blog. Brown Eggs and Jam Jars is Aimee s long-awaited cookbook inspired by her urban homesteading through the seasons and the joyous events they bring. Aimee shares more than one hundred recipes from melt-on-your-tongue maple butter tarts to tangy homemade yogurt that have a touch of stalgia, feature natural ingredients, and boast plenty of love. Brown Eggs and Jam Jars will inspire you to connect your family and food right where you are in life from growing your own tomatoes to making a batch of homemade cookies. Enjoy your urban homestead.
- Author BiographyAimee Wimbush-Bourque, a former chef turned modern homesteader, is the creator, editor, and writer of the award-winning blog Simple Bites, which is devoted to healthy family-focused food with a little urban homesteading in the mix. She is married and the mom of three kids, boss of two cats, and farmer of six brown hens.
- Author(s)Aimaee Wimbush-Bourque,Aimee Wimbush Bourque,Aimee Wimbush-Bourque
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNicole Winstanley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.