All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
About this product
- DescriptionWedding planner Avery Crosslin may be a rising star in Houston society, but she doesn't believe in love-at least t for herself. When she meets wealthy bachelor Joe Travis and mistakes him for a wedding photographer, she has intention of letting him sweep her off her feet. But Joe is a man who goes after what he wants, and Avery can't resist the temptation of a sexy southern charmer and a hot summer evening.After a one night stand, however, Avery is determined to keep it from happening again. A man like Joe can only mean trouble for a woman like her, and she can't afford distractions. She's been hired to plan the wedding of the year-a make-or-break event. But complications start piling up fast, putting the wedding in jeopardy, especially when shocking secrets of the bride come to light. And as Joe makes it clear that he's t going to give up easily, Avery is forced to confront the insecurities and beliefs that stem from a past she would do anything to forget.The situation reaches a breaking point, and Avery faces the toughest choice of her life. Only by putting her career on the line and risking everything-including her well-guarded heart-will she find out what matters most...in Lisa Kleypas's Brown-Eyed Girl.
- Author BiographyLisa Kleypas is the RITA Award-winning author of many contemporary and historical romance novels, including A Wallflower Christmas, Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor, and Love in the Afternoon. Her books are published in fourteen languages and are bestsellers all over the world. Kleypas graduated from Wellesley College and published her first novel at the age of 21. In 1985, she was named Miss Massachusetts in the Miss America competition. She lives in Washington with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Lisa Kleypas
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleTravis Family
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Weight318 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.