All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizing his material chrologically, Mear presents a clear and gracefully composed reading of each volume, incorporating critical commentary and biographical data where these illuminate the text. Underscored throughout is Mear's premise that the lifework of Bruce Chatwin documents the brutal consequences that modern industrialized and techlogical forces imposed on so-called primitive people and simultaneously celebrates the idiosyncratic diversity of the remarkable worlds he explored. An eminently useful companion to courses in travel writing and English literature, Bruce Chatwin is certain to be well received by students, scholars, librarians, and general readers. Enhancing the text are a preface, ackwledgments, chrology, tes and references, selected bibliography, and index.
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication20/08/1997
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwayne Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight700 g
- Width147 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.