All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Bruges, Gent and Antwerp with Marco Polo! This compact, straightforward travel guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of the region, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for a thrilling Belgian adventure. - Includes a street atlas and an additional pull-out map - Clear, user-friendly structure and layout - Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section - The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the region and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good places to relax. Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience Bruges, Gent & Antwerp, from the beaches along the North Sea coast to all the colours of flowers and fruit in Limburg and Haspengau on the Meuse. With this Marco Polo guide you'll arrive in the region and kw immediately 'where to start'. Discover what attractions there are in addition the cathedrals of Bruges and Gent and the avant-garde projects in the Antwerp fashion centre of Modenatie. That here in 'pommes frites' paradise you can even find a 'Frietmuseum' (including a taster, of course) and that in Oostduinkerke you can experience a real curiosity: shrimp fishermen going to work by horse. With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore the region along specific planned routes, and the Low Budget tips will help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to experience Bruges and its surrounding areas in an individual and authentic way. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight200 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.