Bruges & Ghent, Belgium by Naira R Matevosyan, Richard Matevosyan (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCount on this 138-page tour-book if you seek a comprehensive guide to insanely gorgeous medieval cities, Bruges and Ghent. Join your tourmate, Gaspard-the-gennet, for the walking strolls along the canals, historical heritage river - cruises, biking cycles, truly odd museums hosting legends like Victor Horta, Rene Magritte, Paul Delvaux, Jan Fabre, Gerard David, Conrat Meit, Jan van Eyck and Hubrecht, James Ensor, or Fernand Khpff, historical exhibits (MIAT, STAM, SMAK, Dr. Guislain, School Yesteryear, Diamond Story, Choco-Story, Potato Museum), as well as fashion shows and impeccable dining choices (from croquettes aux crevettes grises, chicons au gratin, moules-frites, to the cold tapas). Discover the secrets of Belgian beer, chocolate, and flawless diamond industry. Explore the world famous collections of surrealistic, Flemish-primitive, art uveau masterpieces, as well as UNESCO - listed belfries, basilicas, and beguinages. Details will guide you to the local transportation, affordable hotels, restaurants, pubs, and artisan shops for budget. Whether you're looking for things t to miss, such as vibrant festivals, or want to find the best spot to indulge into the satisfying fast-food and beer combo, this densely illustrated guide is your reliable companion. Touch the Benelux lifestyle of BELGIUM -- the homeland of our favorite Audrey Hepburn!
- Author BiographyThis tourbook belongs to a pourquoi-tale series along with Fiji, Easter Island, Chile, Poznan, Poland, Sardinia, Italy, Sintra, Portugal, Strasbourg, France, The Faroe Islands, Svalbard, Norway, Montserrat, British West Indies, Poznan, Poland, Amazing Iceland, Amazing Paris, Amazing Cave-Houses, Amazing Berlin, Amazing Jurmala, Latvia, Amazing Greenland, Amazing Bavaria, Amazing Gozo, Malta, Cabo San Lucas, Santa Fe, NM, Island St. Helena, British Overseas, Myrtle Beach, SC, Amazing Dublin, Amazing French Riviera, Amazing Innsbruck, Amazing Monaco, Amazing Scotland, Amazing Salzburg, Amazing Vatican, Amazing Vienna, Amazing Wyoming, Amazing Zurich, Amazing Domes, Amazing Railways, Amazing Windows, Amalfi Coast, Italy, Interlaken, Unterseen, St. Moritz: Switzerland, Cork & Kenmare: Ireland, The Trulli of Alberobello, Italy Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Our One Zany Universe, Fifty Odd Loci in the United States, and Exquisite Bath, England.
- Author(s)Naira R Matevosyan,Richard Matevosyan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.