All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBru Schulz (1892-1942) has long been recognized, internationally and by leading American writers and critics, as a major twentieth-century author of fiction. This volume includes Schulz's newly discovered letters and two short theoretical essays hitherto t translated into English. The volume also contains an interview by Jerzy Ficowski, the foremost scholar on Schulz, indefatigable in searching for documents linked to Schulz. The second half of the volume includes original interpretative essays, and the editor, Czeslaw Prokopczyk, presents his approach to Schulz's fiction in terms of myth.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Czeslaw Z. Prokopczyk, born in Warsaw, Poland, in 1935, obtained his M.A. in Philosophy in 1957 at the University of Warsaw and his Ph.D. in Philosophy at SUNY Binghamton in 1978. He published Truth and Reality in Marx and Hegel and is a frequent contributor to the Polish Review. He has taught in colleges in Poland and the United States, and is currently in charge of Polish Studies at SUNY Buffalo.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- Series TitleLiterature and the Sciences of Man
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCzeslaw Z Prokopczyk
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.