Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIs 'Brussels' the remote and insensitive bureaucracy of popular mythology? The 'civil service' of the European Union is little kwn: this book provides an accessible account of its structures and their evolution; the administrative traditions on which they draw; and the selection, training and careers, lifestyle, and ethos of EU officials.
- Author BiographyANNE STEVENS is Professor of European Studies, Aston University. She is author of The Government and Politics of France and editor (with Richard Sakwa) of Contemporary Europe. HANDLEY STEVENS is Research Associate at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Anne Stevens,Handley Stevens
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2000
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleEuropean Union
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight393 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.