All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichelin Star chef Bryan Webb brings you 24 delicious recipes from his restaurant Tyddyn Llan. This pocket book features a selection of recipes for starters, signature dishes and desserts from the award-winning chef.
- Author BiographyBryan has been actively involved in cooking since his early teens. It all started in Whitebrook, South Wales, in the mid-seventies with Sonia and Neville Blech, the first ever restaurateurs in Wales to attain a Michelin Star. After four years in Swansea at the famous Drangway restaurant with Colin Pressdee, Bryan, aged 24, took control of his first kitchen and began his stepping stone to Hilaire where he remained for fourteen years. In the autumn of 2002, Bryan and Susan purchased Tyddyn Llan from Peter and Bridget Kindred, who had for the past 20 years built Tyddyn Llan's reputation for fine hospitality. Since the Webbs took over they have built on Tyddyn Llan's reputation to make it one of the finest restaurants with rooms in the country. Bryan previously published a full version of his book Bryan Webb's Kitchen in 2008 in both hardback and paperback.
- Author(s)Bryan Webb
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitlePocket Wales
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.