All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBubbles are for popping, fishing, finding food and for sailing, playing, and shooting hoops! Who knew animals used bubbles for so many different things? Learn about how the water spider builds a bubble home underneath the water, how snapping shrimp use bubbles to talk to each other, or how dolphins play with bubbles as if it s a game. Whether they are riding, breathing, or making bubbles, one thing is for sure animals use bubbles in amazing ways.
- Author BiographyFiona Bayrock has always enjoyed playing with words, but was well into adulthood before discovering her passion for science. She has since written books for educational and specialty markets in Canada and the U.S., as well as 60+ articles, stories, and poems for children's magazines such as Highlights for Children, Odyssey, KNOW, and YES Magazine. Fiona lives in British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Fiona Bayrock
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleJunior Library Guild Selection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Illustrator(s)Carolyn Conahan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.