All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionto Britney Spears The first comprehensive book on the sticky, sickly, sweet confectionary kwn as bubblegum music, this collection takes in all the key bands of this much despised genre from the Archies to the Partridge Family and from Abba to Jonathan King. Packed with interviews with the session musicians, producers and writers who gave bubblegum its bounce, it provides histories of the genres, labels and artists and takes an unblinking look at the dark side of the music, from dirty lyrics to shameful business practices. Illustrated
- Author BiographyKim Cooper is the editor of Scram magazine, where bubblegum is just one of the offbeat genres celebrated and dissected. She lives in Los Angeles. David Smay has written for Scram, Tiki News, Back Of A Car, The Comics Journal and Amazing Heroes. He Lives in San Francisco.
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/10/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Smay,Kim Cooper
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.