All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionHector Lynch's tumultuous journey continues in this second rip-roaring seafaring adventure by one of Britain's bestselling historical fiction writers.Sailing across the Caribbean, Hector Lynch falls into the hands of the torious buccaneer, Captain John Coxon. Hector's two friends, Dan and Jacques, are released when Coxon mistakes Hector as the nephew of Sir Thomas Lynch, the Goverr of Jamaica - an error that Hector encourages.Coxon delivers Hector to Sir Henry Morgan, a bitter enemy of Goverr Lynch. The captain is expecting to curry favour with Henry Morgan but is publicly humiliated at a Christmas ball held in Morgan's grand Jamaican home when it is revealed that Hector is t a member of the Goverr's family. From then on, Coxon seeks to revenge himself on Hector and the young seafarer finds himself on the run again. On his new journey he falls in love for the first time, gets caught in a deadly hurricane and merely survives ather shipwreck. Eventually he teams up again with his old friends Dan, Jacques and the group joins an expedition along the Panama coast. Their aim is to raid one of the biggest Spanish gold mines, but their plans are soon interfered by some angry Spaniards...and their clash has even more dramatic consequences...
- Author BiographyTim Severin, explorer, traveller, author, film-maker and lecturer has made many expeditions, most recently in search of Moby Dick and Robinson Crusoe, and has written books about all of them. He made his historical fiction debut with the hugely successful VIKING series. BUCCANEER is his second Hector Lynch novel.
- Author(s)Tim Severin
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/08/2011
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementAirside ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.