Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Cimarron, other men had all the power. But he had a fire burning in his soul...They called it the wild land. No Man's Land. The Cimarron. And in the lawless strip of open range between Texas and Kansas, one man had the wildest ambitions of all: to build a ranch with his own two hands and live by the same rules as the wealthiest, most powerful cattle barons around him. In the Cimarron, everyone knew Buck Colter was courting danger by branding his own steers. What people didn't kw was where Buck had come from, what he had seen, and who he really was. Because for a man who had once lost his entire world, fear had lost all meaning--and in a wild land, ne hell of a fight was all part of the plan...
- Author BiographyMatt Braun is a fourth-generation Westerner, steeped in the tradition and lore of the frontier era. His books reflect a heritage rich with the truths of that bygone time. Raised among the Cherokee and Osage tribes, Braun learned their traditions and culture, and their philosophy became the foundation of his own beliefs. Like his ancestors, he has spent most of his life wandering the mountains and plains of the West. His heritage and his contribution to Western literature resulted in his appointment by the Governor of Oklahoma as a Territorial Marshal.Braun is the author of more than four dozen novels and four nonfiction works, including Black Fox, which was made into a CBS miniseries. Western Writers of America awarded Braun the prestigious Spur Award for his novel The Kincaids.
- Author(s)Matt Braun
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Weight137 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.