About this product
- DescriptionThis fishing guide is fun whimsical, and very informative...perfect for the beginning fisherman, matter the age. With colourful fish illustrations and tips on how to catch'em Buck tells all and makes fishing real easy and a lot of fun. Boys, girls, women and men -- all ages can learn from this book: How to cast and t get hooked; How to rig your line, hooks, and sinker; Best bait or lure to use; and how to have a bunch of fun fishing.
- Author BiographyTim Smith and Mark Herrick
- Author(s)Mark Herrick,Tom Smith
- PublisherPartners Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationHolt, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPartners Publishing Group
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight480 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.