All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuckland Abbey was originally a small but influential Cistercian monastery. The house, incorporating the remains of the 13th-century abbey church, has rich associations with Sir Francis Drake and his seafaring rival, Sir Richard Grenville, and contains much interesting memorabilia from their time.
- Author BiographyNational Trust is a conversation organization in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)National Trust
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Content Note42 colour illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.