All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve-year-old Winnie Willis has a way with horses. Along with her dad and sister, Winnie is learning how to live without her mom, who was also a natural horse gentler. As Winnie teaches her horses about uncondi-tional love and trust, God shows Winnie that he can be trusted as well. Readers will be hooked on the series' vivid characters, whose quirky personalities fill Winnie's life with friendship and adventure.
#8: Buckskin Bandit—When a buckskin disappears from the rundown Happy Trails stable, Winnie and her friend Kaylee set out to investigate—and discover that God gives them strength to choose joy over selfishness.
- Author(s)Dandi Daley Mackall
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication04/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWinnie the Horse Gentler
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.