All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter killing a man who had threatened his family, Alexander Campbell flees the law in Scotland and eventually finds himself in the wilds of the American West. There he is discovered wandering by Caleb Finch and Ethan Sharp, two rugged trappers, who begin to teach Campbell the ways of the mountains. But when Campbell kills the son of a Blackfoot chief and is captured, Campbell's life depends on how well he has learned the harsh, dangerous lessons that are the mark of a true mountain man.
- Author(s)John Legg
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.