All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBudapest has it all: spectacular architecture, award-winning cultural festivals, Michelin-starred restaurants, historic thermal baths and business-friendly hotels. The authors are winners of the British Guild of Travel Writers Best Guidebook Award and share their enthusiasm for the city in an engaging and witty style. Thoroughly updated, the third edition of Budapest is packed with up-to-the-minute information on hotels, cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as new walks. It provides travellers with all they need on where to stay, eat and drink, and what to see and do.
- Author BiographyAdrian Phillips is Publishing Director at Bradt Travel Guides; he is the author of several guidebooks including Bradt's Hungary and writes regularly for newspapers and magazines. Jo Scotchmer is a public-relations director; she has also contributed to a number of national magazines.
- Author(s)Adrian Phillips,Jo Scotchmer
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (City Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 13 maps, b/w photos throughou
- Weight26 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.