All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining memoir, history, and present-day narrative, this book describes how Buddhism is lived in Sri Lanka.
- Author BiographySwarna Wickremeratne is a librarian at Oakton Community College and an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Swarna Wickremeratne
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Notemap
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byGeorge D. Bond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.