All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we let go of the illusion of what love should be or should look like, then we let go of any expectations we have placed on the relationship. When we let go of the expectations, we let go of the suffering we create. In order to find peace in the relationship and within yourself, you first must understand why there is suffering, where it has manifested, how it was created and through changing the way we perceive love should be, you learn to love what is through compassion, kindness and acceptance. For in the acceptance you will see into the heart of your partner, connect deeply into each other and truly understand the way of love, and how you both choose to experience it. Buddha In The Bedroom has been written to assist you in ending the emotional and physical suffering we create in our relationships. As a practicing Buddhist, Buddhist Educator and Buddhist Chaplin, I was a little hesitant to read Buddha in the Bedroom I thought WHAT But after reading the book I have to thank Mel for opening my eyes to a beautiful soft but confronting way to look at relationships. After 46 years of marriage, there are ways I can improve our relationship. I believe we do try too hard to make things work, be it our career, family and most of all relationships. We all play the blame game at times. The Four Noble Truths works in every other part of life, it make sense, w Mel has so nicely pointed it out, it can also work in the bedroom. I have w read the book twice today, and found more important points the second time around. I recommend Buddha is The Bedroom to become a part of every day life. I kw as a Marriage Celebrant I will recommending it to me clients. Thank You Mel for a great book June Turner. With over 28 years experience as a Relationship & Intimacy Specialist, Love Alchemist and Ordained Minister. I have seen and heard it all, but there is one common factor in each relationship and that is we all want to connect, to feel loved and supported emotionally and physically, yet through our expectations we create suffering and it could be so easily avoided if we just learnt to look at our relationship with a different set of eyes and really learn to love each other. Buddha In The Bedroom delivers a new way of seeing the truth of what relationships are, what love really is and how to learn to let go of the illusions we have created so you can experience more joy, more love and more intimacy. Buddha In The Bedroom is an essential part of any relationship and is the recipe for success in creating a sustaining, love fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyI have travelled many roads, studied traditional and non traditional methods, experienced many personal challenges, including loosing my life in a car accident, being physically assaulted and being involved in an explosion. All of my life's journey's have only strengthened me with courage and persistence to learn more about life's offerings. At the age of 18 I wanted to learn more about love and why love eluded so many of us. I decided from a young age that we were all a little confused when it came to matters of the heart. We all long to be loved by another, yet we spend more time pushing our partner's away, through unconscious fears. It was through my curiousity to find the truth about love, that I began my study and now some 30 years later, I have more understanding than I ever thought possible. After experiencing the greatness of true love not only for myself but for my beloved partner, I have a deep appreciation for loves magic, loves beauty and loves profound effect to heal and move beyond any limitation that holds you back from truly experiencing love. There are many aspects to creating a conscious relationship, but none more profound than the opportunity to open your heart to change. I believe that your relationship gives you many opportunities to evolve and grow into the best person you can possibly be, for yourself and your partner and I believe that your relationship will be one of the greatest paths you will ever walk in life, and the only way to bring about positive change in the relationships we share is to hold the mirror up closely and allow yourself to see the truth, let the reflection be your greatest teacher. I am a fully qualified Relationship Counsellor and Master Life Coach with advanced Diploma's in both and a Diploma in Energetic Medicine, with Doctorate in Spirituality. I am an Internationally Published Author with regular appearances on television, radio and print media. But more importantly I am passionate about the principles and practices I teacher, and this is evident in my work as a Author, Alchemist and Teacher.
- Author(s)MS Melissa Jane Cooper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.