All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKerry's marriage is disintegrating and Sebastian is disconnected from his father. To save their rocky relationships, Kerry convinces her work-obsessed and over cautious husband Mal into taking a family holiday - wandering around Nepal is just what the three need. Kerry books thing, plans little and anticipates a gentle 'hippy-trail' ramble. Instead, the family find themselves stumbling through a land imploding upon itself and are soon caught in the midst of bombs, croc-infested waters, paint-bombing monks and a kidnapping. A delightful, and at times hilarious, journey of a family finding each other, losing their inhibitions, and along the way, discovering the richness of life through the resilience of Nepal and her ever-smiling people.
- Author BiographyKerry Tolson loves her fly-in, fumble-about travel style; landing in a country with nothing booked and no idea where to go first. She is forever wondering 'What's over there' and devising ways to squeeze through the barbed-wire fence of everyday responsibilities to discover it. The results are hilarious. Buddhas, Bombs and the Babu is her first book.
- Author(s)Kerry Tolson
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note22 b&w photos
- Weight342 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.