All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about awareness - it's about being 'awake' and in touch with what is going on here and w. Practical and down-to-earth, it deals exclusively with the present, t with speculation, theory or belief in some far-off time and place. The teachings of the Buddha are plain and straightforward, and because they remain focused on the moment they are just as relevant w as they have ever been. BUDDHISM PLAIN AND SIMPLE is the book for anyone wanting to discover, or rediscover, the essence of Buddhism.
- Author BiographySteve Hagen is a Zen priest and long-time teacher of Buddhism. For fifteen years he studied with Zen Master Dainin Katagiri. He lives in Minneapolis and teaches at Dharma Field Meditation and Learning Center in St. Paul.
- Author(s)Steve Hagen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/1999
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.