All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Buddhist Seasonal Journal provides three months of recording with a monthly section for recording your work on disciplines, and individual days of the month. Sections also included are places to record your thoughts on the earth, pets/wildlife, the weather, loved ones, humanity, and how has the month turned out to be used as reflection. Bound in paperback this journal is light eugh t to weigh you down. It is small eugh to carry easily, or for you to stash in your glove compartment. Simply bound so as t to draw attention. A number of writings of Buddha are given for your reading. Eight coloring pages are provided with an area to allow drawing, and pages are left simple without a lot of graphics, so as to allow more room for personal expression.
- Author BiographyLee Davis lives in a rural National Park forest of the U.S., and enjoys the simple things in life, such as cooking, nature, gardening, star gazing, reading a good book, and her pets.
- Author(s)Lee Davis
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.