All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuddy The Beagle's amazing journey, lost for 98 days on a deserted island, and rescued aftter 98 days, just ahead of the cold, wintry, weather of the New Jersey Shore. Buddy survived on fish, clams, and crabs for 98 days and was rescued by Muskrat Jack on December 7, 2009 to present his family with the best Christmas present ever.
- Author BiographyChildren's book auther with a special emphasis on dog stories.
- Author(s)Charlie Kelley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.