All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravelling around Australia on a budget? There's better book to have in your vehicle than Budget Rest Areas around Australia, w in its second edition. The most comprehensive directory of rest areas along Australia's major roads and highways, for each rest area there's information on facilities (including toilets, water, showers, dog friendly and playgrounds), a photo, the author's rating, a GPS point and map. Whether you want a place to stop for a cuppa and a toilet break, or find a budget stop for the night, Paul Smedley's book is the ultimate travel companion that'll take you to every corner of this country.
- Author BiographyPaul Smedley has lived in Adelaide all his life and has fond memories of caravan and camping holidays as a child. His career as a police officer in the traffic division has given him a good understanding of road safety and the importance of taking breaks on long country drives. While on his first trip with his family, he began logging the locations of good rest areas - a list which has grown to become this book. In his spare time, Smedley travels the country researching and updating the information in this guide.
- Author(s)Paul Smedley
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight1910 g
- Width5765 mm
- Height7112 mm
- Spine37 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.