Budgeting Basics and Beyond by Joel G. Siegel, Dr. Jae K. Shim, Allison I. Shim (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $101.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA convenient and up-to-date reference tool for today's financial and nfinancial managers in public practice and private industry If the very thought of budgets pushes your sanity over the limit, then this practical, easy-to-use guide is just what you need. Budgeting Basics and Beyond, Fourth Edition equips you with an all-in-one resource guaranteed to make the budgeting process easier, less stressful, and more effective. The new edition covers rolling budgets (forecasts), activity-based budgeting, life-cycle budgeting. Cloud computing, Balanced Scorecard, budgeting for nprofit organizations, business simulations for executive and management training, and much more! * Includes several new software packages, computer-based models and spreadsheet applications, including Value Chain Management software, Financial Planning and Performance software, Web 2.0 , Cloud computing, and capital budgeting software * Features case studies, illustrations, exhibits, forms, checklists, graphs, samples, and worked-out solutions to a wide variety of budgeting, planning, and control problems * Offers financial planning and new types of financial modeling, variance analysis, Web-based budgeting, active budgeting illuminating what-if analyses throughout, spreadsheet applications, break-even analysis, project analysis, and capital budgeting Budgeting Basics and Beyond, Fourth Edition is a practical, easy-to-use problem-solver and up-to-date reference tool for today's financial and nfinancial managers in public practice and private industry.
- Author BiographyJAE K. SHIM, PhD, has authored or coauthored more than fifty professional and college finance and accounting books. Thirty of his publications have been translated into various languages such as Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Croatian, Italian, Japanese, and Korean. He is CEO of Delta Consulting Co., a consulting and training firm, and accounting and finance professor at California State University, Long Beach. JOEL G. SIEGEL, PhD, CPA, is the author of over fifty books and has written hundreds of articles for accounting and financial journals. He was a member of the audit staff at Coopers & Lybrand. Dr. Siegel has acted as consultant in accounting issues to many organizations, including IT&T, Citicorp, and Person/Wolinsky CPA Review. ALLISON I. SHIM, MS, is CFO of Delta Consulting Co. She is a finance expert and a PhD candidate at the University of California at Irvine.
- Author(s)Allison I. Shim,Dr. Jae K. Shim,Joel G. Siegel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight814 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.