All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe overall objective of this comprehensive report is to consider Rwanda's budget support in the context of its overall public expenditure and resources. The report reviews the country's general budget support relevance, rationale, and outstanding challenges by providing a historical background of budget support; assesses progress in budget support related processes and practices; reviews ecomic and structural reforms and budget support predictability trends; assesses the net resources available to the government of Rwanda and how these resources have been utilised; provides a review of resource allocations and spending among the government's ministries, including its transfers to districts breaking down public expenditures according to the structure of the Organic Budget Law; summarises in-depth studies undertaken in the agriculture, education, health, social protection, infrastructure (water and sanitation, energy and transport sectors) with the objective to provide a consolidation of data to enhance the understanding of the country's overall public expenditure, to help put each independent sector-specific analysis into the context of the overall budget allocation considerations, and to enhance the overall priority-sector analysis; provides a snapshot of n-priority sectors between 2004 and 2007; and finally addressing outstanding challenges and offering concluding remarks.
- Author(s)Kampeta Sayinzoga,The World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleWorld Bank Working Paper
- Series Part/Volume Number205
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Noteill.
- Weight535 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.