All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step. Level 15 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters to help develop reading stamina and to help develop sustained engagement with texts. Level 15 books use a wide range of language structures to reflect progression in the teaching of Arabic grammar. Paragraphs and other text devices become more evident in these longer books. When the Three Bears leave their house for a walk, a young girl named Budoor appears and is drawn in to the house by the smell of hot porridge. But what happens when the bears return and find their porridge is gone? This fun rhyming play by the national children's dramatist David Wood is wonderfully illustrated by Tom Percival and creatively adapted into Arabic rhyme for this edition. Pages 30 and 31 present a radio interview with the Three Bears, exploring their thoughts towards the events of the play.
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)David Wood
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Arabic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight100 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.