Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by coochiecool
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most European of South American cities, Bues Aires evokes exile and stalgia. A nineteenth-century replica of Paris or Madrid set adrift in an alien continent, its identity is neither of the Old World r the New. The citys rootlessness has famously found expression in the melancholy of tango and, more recently, in a vogue for psycho-analysis even more widespread than New Yorks.
- Author BiographyJASON WILSON is Professor of Spanish and Latin American Literature at University College, London, and the author of books on Octavio Paz, Alexander von Humboldt and Latin American literature.
- Author(s)Jason Wilson
- PublisherSignal Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCities of the Imagination
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSignal Books Ltd
- Content Note30 b&w photos
- Weight424 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.