All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe adventures of four boys growing up in west Texas. The tales include such antics as cow tipping, caeing treacherous waters, football, and gar hockey. These four fiends are similar to characters such as Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn in that they explore the country world of their time and build endearing relationships as only boys can do.
- Author(s)Charles Heaton Allen
- PublisherKoinonia Associates
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKoinonia Associates
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.