All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBugotu is spoken on the southern coastal portion of Santa Isabel, one of the thirty islands which make up the British Solomon Islands, located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. This dictionary is a recording of the language spoken by the island's native inhabitants. It comprises 4,700 Bugotu words, and an index of English vocabulary is included.
- Author BiographyWalter G Ivens
- Author(s)Walter G. Ivens
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- LanguageEnglish & Bugotu
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleHippocrene Concise Dictionaries S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note4700 entries
- Weight160 g
- Width230 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.