All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacro photography brings the world of bugs to life! These creatures are all around us, yet too diminutive to be observed by the human eye. The extreme photographic close-ups illustrate a hidden fauna of alien-looking critters from around the world. Bugs in Close-Up includes assassin bugs, rhiceros beetles, insect swarms and societies (army ants, bees and so on), inter-species relationships (ants 'farming' caterpillars), and giants of the bug world (beetles, stick insects and the like). The incredible photography is supported by informative, extended captions detailing the subjects and, in some cases, how the images were taken.
- Author BiographyAuthor and photographer Colin Hutton has been taking macro images of invertebrates for many years, in his home country the USA as well as in other locations around the world. When not out in the field and behind the lens himself, he runs courses explaining how to get the best results from macro photography.
- Author(s)Colin Hutton
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight930 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.