All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecade after decade, the multiple sclerosis won every battle. It took her eyesight. It played with her hearing. It took her grip and her balance. It weakened her spine and toyed with her sphincter control. It messed with her taste buds and her swallowing; it sapped her energy and tampered with her thought processing. It even took her breath away. But she was stubborn and obstinate and irrationally determined. She never stopped fighting. And somewhere toward their fortieth year together, the villain started wearing down. Its multifarious tentacles began to flag and its onslaught lost its vigor. One spinal-column clench after ather began to weaken. Then loosen. Then completely fall away. And then, faster than it had come, it was gone. Expelled. Cast Out. Banished. And she got everything back.
- Author BiographyClaudia Suzanne is a professional ghostwriter with nearly 120 invisible nonfiction and fiction credits. She lives in Orange County, California with myriad human and nonhuman folk and a computer that won't keep up with her.
- Author(s)Claudia Suzanne
- PublisherIridescent Orange Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIridescent Orange Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.